Technical Features for PetSafe Boundary Wire Break Locator
The Petsafe RFA-450 boundary wire break locator easily detects wire breaks in any in-ground fence system. By temporarily replacing your regular transmitter with the wire break location transmitter, wire breaks can be checked. Audible tones help in locating each side of a broken wire. It helps troubleshoot your system if there is a wire break indication on the fence transmitter or if the receiver collar is not functioning on the containment system but works during the short loop test.
- Boundary Wire Break Locator
- Detects Complete Breaks Quickly & Easily
- Eliminates Need to Re-Wire Fence System
- Audible Tones To Locate Wire Breaks
- Checks if Receiver Collar is Functioning Properly
- Wire Break Location Transmitter
- Receiver w/ Expandable Handle
- 50 Feet of Boundary Wire
- 2 Grounding Stakes
- 4 Gel-Filled Capsules
- 4 Wire Nuts
- 2 Cable Ties
The Petsafe RFA-450 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Petsafe RFA-450 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Petsafe RFA-450 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Boundary Wire Break Locator