Technical Features for PetSafe Elite Little Dog
(20 Gauge Wire)
The PetSafe PIG00-10773 in-ground deluxe little dog fence is a smallest receiver in the market designed specifically for your small dog. The collar is 100% waterproof. PetSafe's new comfort fit design is more comfortable for your pet than the old receiver on a nylon or plastic strap. The receiver features a low battery indicator light which will let you know if your batteries need replacing. The safety shut off, shuts your system off if your pet is in it for 20 seconds. The ASIC Microchip Chip, which is the size of a match head, features 3000+ filters to prevent unwanted correction.
The QuickFit buckle allows for a quick release and a perfect fit every time. The transmitter will cover yards up to 25 acres. It features an audio break alarm and light to warn you if the wire has been broken. The digitally coded signal prevents false activation ensuring only your transmitter can activate the receiver. The transmitter cover conceals the range adjustment control to prevent tampering and accidental increases or decreases in signal. The receiver fail safe shuts down the system after 20 seconds if your pet gets trapped in the correction zone to prevent over correction.
Need a Multi-Dog System? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Great Package Deals!
- For dogs under 12 lbs.
- 4 toned down, adjustable levels of static correction
- Levels are toned down since system is meant for little dogs
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Waterproof; lightweight receiver collar
- Collar weighs 2 ounces
- Fits neck sizes 6-16 inches
- Quick snap buckle for easy on/off
- Covers up to 25 acres
- Expandable to multiple pets
- Just buy additional receiver collars to add dogs and cats
- Direct Burial Wire
- Wire is designed for being buried in the ground
PIG00-10773 Safety Features:
Audible wire break alarm
- Alerts you if there is a break in the wire
Low battery indicator light
Compatible with most PetSafe in-ground collars
- Prevents dog from draining collar battery in warning zone
Correction Time Out
- Correction stops after 30 seconds
Progressive Run Through Prevention
- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
Independent Correction Levels
- Each dog in system can have it's own correction level
Indoor / outdoor compatibility
- Can be paired with Paws Away® Indoor Pet Barrier
Reflective strip for nighttime play
Includes surge protector
The PIG00-10773 Includes:
- Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket
- Receiver collar with RFA-188 battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
- Surge Protector
PIG00-10773 Recommended Accessories:
- Additional Collars - Buy extra PIG00-10778 collars to add more dogs to your fence.
- Additional Batteries - Our RFA-188 batteries power the dog collar.
- Extra Boundary Kits - The BD-20K kit gives you 50 more flags and an additional 500 feet of wire.
- Wire Upgrade - Or you can upgrade to thicker 18 gauge wire with the BD-18K boundary kit.
- Ground Staples - Staple the wire to the ground with our STR8-SS pack of 100 ground staples.
- Indoor Transmitter - The new PIRF-100 allows you to add containment zones inside your home using the same PetSafe collar. Great for keeping your dog out of certain rooms of the house.
Need Help? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Professional Assistance!
How the PIG00-10773 Containment System Works:
The PetSafe In-Ground Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all pets up to 55 pounds with
neck sizes 6”-26”. The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 4000 feet of
Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define
the Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points
that touch his neck, and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Warning Zone,
the Receiver Collar gives a warning beep. If your pet continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will
be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
- Fence Transmitter: The device that transmits the radio signal through the Boundary Wire.
- Pet Area: The area within the Warning Zone where your pet can roam freely.
- Warning Zone: The outer edge of the Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar begins to beep, warning him not to go into the Static Correction Zone.
- Static Correction Zone: The zone beyond the Warning Zone where your pet’s Receiver Collar will emit a Static
Correction, signaling him to return to the Pet Area.
- Boundary Width: The combination of the Warning Zone and the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver Collar: The device that receives the radio signal from the Boundary Wire.
- Correction Level Button: The button to adjust the level of Static Correction your pet receives in the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver LED Indicator Light: The light that indicates the level of correction at which the Receiver Collar is set. This
light also serves as a low battery indicator.
- Contact Points: The contacts through which the Receiver Collar delivers the safe Static Correction when your pet moves
into the Static Correction Zone.
- Power Jack: The jack where the Power Adapter plugs into the Fence Transmitter. The Fence Transmitter is powered by a
standard 120-volt outlet.
- Boundary Control Switch: The switch to adjust according to the length of Boundary Wire used.
- Ground Terminal: The terminal where the Ground Wire connects to the Fence Transmitter.
- Boundary Wire Terminals: The terminals where the Boundary Wires connect to the Fence Transmitter in order to
complete a continuous loop.
- Loop Indicator Light: The light that indicates that the Boundary Wire makes a complete loop, enabling the signal to be
- Boundary Width Control: The knob that adjusts the width of the Warning and Static Correction Zones. Note: Adjusting the
knob does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver Collar.
Install Help for the
The Petsafe PIG00-10773 has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling PetSafe In-Ground Fences. You can extend the lifetime of your Petsafe PIG00-10773 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Petsafe PIG00-10773 product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 20 Gauge Boundary Kit, Additional Collar, and Battery for the Petsafe PIG00-10773. The Petsafe PIG00-10773 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Elite Little Dog
(20 Gauge Wire)