Technical Features for PetSafe Stubborn Dog
(18 Gauge Wire)
The PetSafe PIG00-10777 in-ground stubborn dog fence is specifically designed for stubborn dogs that continually challenge the containment barrier. The dog receives a warning tone as it approaches the barrier. Once in the barrier, the collar has four levels of progessive correction to stop it from leaving the containment zone. The collar also vibrates with each correction as an additional correction. The anti-linger feature ensures that your dog doesn't stay in the correction zone and run down the battery.
The collar is waterproof and has a low battery indicator so you know exactly when you need to change batteries. It comes with both short and long contact points so it is effective on dogs with long or thick hair. The transmitter will cover an area up to 10 acres. Only the receiver can activate the collar which eliminates false correcttions from televisions, cordless phones, garage door openeners and other radio frequency equipment. To keep your dog from being over-corrected, the receiver will shut down if your dog remains in the barrier for over 20 seconds. It has a wire break alarm and built in lightning protection.
Need a Multi-Dog System? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Great Package Deals!
- For stubborn dogs 8 lbs. and up
- 5 adjustable, higher intensity levels of static correction
- At full strenth, collar is 50% stronger than standard collar
- For Hearing impaired dogs, large dogs and dogs with low pain sensitivity(guardian breeds)
- Vibration only mode for hearing impaired pets
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- Quick snap buckle for easy on/off
- Expandable up to 10 acres with additional wire
- Expandable to multiple pets
- Just buy additional receiver collars to add dogs and cats
PIG00-10777 Safety Features:
- Compatible with most PetSafe in-ground collars
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Prevents dog from draining collar battery in warning zone
- Correction Time Out
- Correction stops after 30 seconds
- Progressive Run Through Prevention
- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Independent Correction Levels
- Each dog in system can have it's own correction level
- Indoor / outdoor compatibility
- Can be paired with Paws Away® Indoor Pet Barrier
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with 9-Volt alkaline battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
PIG00-10777 Recommended Accessories:
- Additional Collars - Buy extra PRF-275-19 collars to add more dogs to your fence.
- Extra Boundary Kits - The BD-20K kit gives you 50 more flags and an additional 500 feet of wire.
- Wire Upgrade - Or you can upgrade to thicker 18 gauge wire with the BD-18K boundary kit.
- Ground Staples - Staple the wire to the ground with our STR8-SS pack of 100 ground staples.
- Lightning Protector - Use the LP-4100 to protect your home from lightning strikes.
- Indoor Transmitter - The new PIRF-100 allows you to add containment zones inside your home using the same PetSafe collar. Great for keeping your dog out of certain rooms of the house.
Need Help? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Professional Assistance!
How the PIG00-10777 Containment System Works:
This PetSafe In-Ground Radio Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for pets over 8 pounds. The system
works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 2800 feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary
Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define this Pet Area with Boundary
Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck, and
once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver Collar gives a
warning beep and vibrates. If your pet continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will be delivered
through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
- Fence Transmitter: The device that transmits the radio signal through the Boundary Wire.
- Pet Area: The area within the Warning Zone where your pet can roam freely.
- Warning Zone: The outer edge of the Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar begins to beep, warning him not to go into the Static Correction Zone.
- Static Correction Zone: The zone beyond the Warning Zone where your pet’s Receiver Collar will emit a Static
Correction, signaling him to return to the Pet Area.
- Boundary Width: The combination of the Warning Zone and the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver Collar: The device that receives the radio signal from the Boundary Wire.
- Correction Level Button: The button to adjust the level of Static Correction your pet receives in the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver LED Indicator Light: The light that indicates the level of correction at which the Receiver Collar is set. This
light also serves as a low battery indicator.
- Contact Points: The contacts through which the Receiver Collar delivers the safe Static Correction when your pet moves
into the Static Correction Zone.
- Power Jack: The jack where the Power Adapter plugs into the Fence Transmitter. The Fence Transmitter is powered by a
standard 120-volt outlet.
- Boundary Control Switch: The switch to adjust according to the length of Boundary Wire used.
- Ground Terminal: The terminal where the Ground Wire connects to the Fence Transmitter.
- Boundary Wire Terminals: The terminals where the Boundary Wires connect to the Fence Transmitter in order to
complete a continuous loop.
- Loop Indicator Light: The light that indicates that the Boundary Wire makes a complete loop, enabling the signal to be
- Boundary Width Control: The knob that adjusts the width of the Warning and Static Correction Zones. Note: Adjusting the
knob does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver Collar.
Install Help for the PIG00-10777 Containment System:
The Petsafe PIG00-10777-HD has many exciting features for users of all types. It's one of FactoryOutletStore's best selling PetSafe In-Ground Fences. You can extend the lifetime of your Petsafe PIG00-10777-HD with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Petsafe PIG00-10777-HD product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Additional Collar, Boundary Wire Break Locator, and Extra Boundary Wire for the Petsafe PIG00-10777-HD. The Petsafe PIG00-10777-HD is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
(18 Gauge Wire)