Technical Features for PetSafe Ultralight Pet Fence w/o Wire
The PetSafe MIG00-11013 in-ground, standard radio fence system, without wire and flags, is a reliable and affordable fencing system that can do what most physical fences cannot. Dogs cannot climb, jump or dig underneath this fence, so no repairs or wasted money.
The standard radio fence is safe and effective for all pets 5 pounds and up. The MIG00-11013 features the PetSafe ultralight collar, perfect for any yard up to 10 acres in size. The receiver with the PetSafe standard radio fence is compatible with the PetSafe indoor radio fence transmitter. You can use the indoor radio fence to control your pets movement and access to areas of your home where you may not want them to go.
- Ultralight Standard Pet Fence
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Similar to the PRF 3004W, but without the wire
- Ultralight, waterproof receiver w/ Adjustable Collar
- Break alarm warns when wire has been broken
- Range Up to 10 Acres
The MIG00-11013 Includes:
- (1) Fence Transmitter
- (1) PUL-250 Dog Collar Receiver
- (1) RFA-67D-11 Battery for Collar
- (1) Power Adapter for Fence Transmitter
- (4) Contact Prongs - 2 Long & 2 Short
- (1) Owner's Manual & Warranty Card
- (1) Installation & Training DVD
MIG00-11013 Recommended Accessories:
- Additional Collars - Buy extra PUL-250 collars to add more dogs to your fence.
- Additional Batteries - Our RFA-67D-11 batteries power the dog collar .
- Extra Boundary Kits - The BD-20K kit gives you 50 more flags and an additional 500 feet of
- Wire Upgrade - Or you can upgrade to thicker 18 gauge wire with the BD-18K boundary kit.
- Ground Staples - Staple the wire to the ground with our STR8-SS pack of 100 ground staples.
- Lightning Protector - Use the LP-4100 to protect your home from lightning strikes.
- Indoor Transmitter - The new PIRF-100 allows you to add
containment zones inside your home using the same PetSafe collar. Great for keeping your dog out of certain rooms of the house.
Need Help? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Professional Assistance!
How the MIG00-11013 Containment System Works:
The PetSafe In-Ground Radio Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all pets over 8 pounds. The system works by producing a radio signal from the
Fence Transmitter through up to 2800 feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define
this Pet Area with
Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his
neck, and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver
Collar gives a warning beep. If your pet continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will be deliveredthrough the Contact Points to get his
attention until he returns to the Pet Area..
- Fence Transmitter: The device that transmits the radio signal through the Boundary Wire.
- Pet Area: The area within the Warning Zone where your pet can roam freely.
- Warning Zone: The outer edge of the Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar begins to beep, warning him not to go into the Static Correction
- Static Correction Zone: The zone beyond the Warning Zone where your pet’s Receiver Collar will emit a Static
Correction, signaling him to return to the Pet Area.
- Boundary Width: The combination of the Warning Zone and the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver Collar: The device that receives the radio signal from the Boundary Wire.
- Contact Points: The contacts through which the Receiver Collar delivers the safe Static Correction when your pet moves
into the Static Correction Zone.
- Power Jack: The jack where the Power Adapter plugs into the Fence Transmitter. The Fence Transmitter is powered by a
standard 120-volt outlet.
- Boundary Control Switch: The switch to adjust according to the length of Boundary Wire used.
- Boundary Wire Terminals: The terminals where the Boundary Wires connect to the Fence Transmitter in order to
complete a continuous loop.
- Loop Indicator Light: The light that indicates that the Boundary Wire makes a complete loop, enabling the signal to be
- Boundary Width Control: The knob that adjusts the width of the Warning and Static Correction Zones. Note: Adjusting the
knob does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver Collar.
The PetSafe MIG00-11013 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your PetSafe MIG00-11013 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the PetSafe MIG00-11013 product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 18 Gauge Boundary Kit, 20 Gauge Boundary Kit, and Additional Collar for the PetSafe MIG00-11013. The PetSafe MIG00-11013 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Ultralight Pet Fence w/o Wire