Technical Features for PetSafe Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence
The PetSafe PIG00-11007 Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence is safe, comfortable and effective for all cats over 6 lb. and at least 6 months old of any temperament. The receiver is fully waterproof, provides a warning tone and 4 levels of correction for use with any cat. The receiver can be user set at tone or level one for easy to train cats. On level 2 or above the will administer progressive correction for more independent cats.
The system comes complete with everything you need to cover up to a 1/4 acre yard. The transmitter is powerful enough to cover up to 25 acres by adding additional boundary wire. The fence transmitter is also equipped with a 250 volt, ½ amp fuse to protect the unit’s electronic circuitry from electrical power surges or lightning strikes. PetSafe even provides an additional fuse. The boundary width can also be adjusted right on the transmitter.
Need a Multi-Cat System? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Great Package Deals!
- For cats 6 lbs. and up
- 4 Levels of Correction, Plus Tone-Only Option
- Smallest Waterproof Receiver Collar w/ Stretch Section
- System Works w/ Multiple Cats Using Additional Receiver Collars
- Built-in Lightning Protection
- Complete System for Up to 1/4 Acre
- Range Up to 25 Acres Using Additional Wire & Flag Kits
- Good & Low-Battery Indicator
- Operating & Training Guide/DVD
The PIG00-11007 Includes:
- (1) PIG00-11007 Fence Transmitter
- (1) PIG00-11006 Cat Collar Receiver
- (1) Spool of 20 gauge wire - 500 feet
- (50) Boundary flags
- (1) RFA-188 battery for collar
- (1) Power adapter for fence transmitter
- (1) Test light
- (2) Wire nuts
- (1) Owner's manual and warranty card
- (1) Installation and Training DVD
PIG00-11007 Recommended Accessories:
- Additional Collars - Buy extra PIG00-11006 collars to add more cats to your fence.
- Additional Batteries - Our RFA-188 batteries power the cat collar.
- Extra Boundary Kits - The BD-20K kit gives you 50 more flags and an additional 500 feet of wire.
- Wire Upgrade - Or you can upgrade to thicker 18 gauge wire with the BD-18K boundary kit.
- Ground Staples - Staple the wire to the ground with our STR8-SS pack of 100 ground staples.
- Lightning Protector - Use the LP-4100 to protect your home from lightning strikes.
Need Help? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Professional Assistance!
How the PIG00-11007 Cat Containment System Works:
The PetSafe Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all cats over 6 lb. and at least
6 months old. The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 4000 ft. of Boundary
Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily defi ne this Pet Area
with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your cat. Your cat wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his
neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your cat reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver Collar
gives a warning beep. If your cat continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will be delivered through
the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
- Fence Transmitter: The device that transmits the radio signal through the Boundary Wire.
- Pet Area: The area within the Warning Zone where your pet can roam freely.
- Warning Zone: The outer edge of the Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar begins to beep, warning him not to go into the Static Correction Zone.
- Static Correction Zone: The zone beyond the Warning Zone where your pet’s Receiver Collar will emit a Static
Correction, signaling him to return to the Pet Area.
- Boundary Width: The combination of the Warning Zone and the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver Collar: The device that receives the radio signal from the Boundary Wire.
- Contact Points: The contacts through which the Receiver Collar delivers the safe Static Correction when your pet moves
into the Static Correction Zone.
- Power Jack: The jack where the Power Adapter plugs into the Fence Transmitter. The Fence Transmitter is powered by a
standard 120-volt outlet.
- Boundary Control Switch: The switch to adjust according to the length of Boundary Wire used.
- Boundary Wire Terminals: The terminals where the Boundary Wires connect to the Fence Transmitter in order to
complete a continuous loop.
- Loop Indicator Light: The light that indicates that the Boundary Wire makes a complete loop, enabling the signal to be
- Boundary Width Control: The knob that adjusts the width of the Warning and Static Correction Zones. Note: Adjusting the
knob does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver Collar.
Install Help for the PIG00-11007 Cat Containment System:
How to Install a Lightning Protector for the PIG00-11007 Cat Containment System:
The Petsafe PIG00-11007 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Petsafe PIG00-11007 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Petsafe PIG00-11007 product video and gallery images above for more details. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 18 Gauge Boundary Kit, 20 Gauge Boundary Kit, and Additional Collar for the Petsafe PIG00-11007. The Petsafe PIG00-11007 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence