Technical Features for PetSafe Premium Basic In-Ground Fence
The PetSafe PIG00-14582 in-ground radio fence is a new and improved receiver in the market designed specifically for dog
8 pound and up. The collar is 100% waterproof that reminds your pet with a warning beep, followed by a safe, gentle static
correction if he gets too close. One can add an unlimited number of pets on this fence by purchasing an extra collar for each pet. The nylon
collar fits neck sizes 6-28 inches and features 4 adjustable levels of static correction.
The QuickFit buckle allows for a quick release and a perfect fit every time. The transmitter will cover yards up to 1/3 acres.
The 500 feet wire and 50 training flags and can cover up to 5 acres with additional wire and flags. The transmitter cover conceals the range
adjustment control to prevent tampering and accidental increases or decreases in signal.
Need a Multi-Dog System? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Great Package Deals!
- For Dogs 8 lbs. & Up
- Nylon Collar Fits Neck Sizes 6-28 Inches
- 4 Adjustable Levels of Static Correction
- Tone-only Mode Alerts Your Pet w/ a Beep
- Waterproof Receiver Collar
- Collar Uses PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- Expandable Up to 5 Acres w/ Additional Wire
- Covers up to 1/3 Acre w/ Included Boundary Wire
- Correction Increases If Your Dog Tries To Run Through The Boundary Zone
- Expandable To Multiple Pets
- Use Any of These Collars For Additional Pets:
- PetSafe Deluxe Ultralight Collar
- PetSafe Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Collar
- PetSafe Stubborn Dog Fence Collar
- PetSafe Elite Little Dog Collar
- PetSafe Cat Fence Collar
The PIG00-14582 Includes:
- Transmitter w/ Power Adapter
- Receiver Collar w/ RFA-67 Battery
- Short & Long Contact Points For Short-Haired & Long-Haired Pets
- 50 Boundary Training Flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge Boundary Wire
- Surge Protector
- Test Light Tool
- Wire Nuts
- Waterproof Gel-Filled Wire Splice Capsules
- Operating & Training Guide
PIG00-14582 Recommended Accessories:
- Battery - Two Pack - RFA-67D-11 6 Volt Replacement Lithium Battery Module.
- Additional Deluxe Ultralight Receiver Collar - PUL-275 Additional Containment Collar.
- Stubbon Dog Receiver Collar - PRF-275-19 Additional Containment Collar.
- Additional Boundary Wire - RFA-1 150' Boundary Wire Spool.
- Wire & Flag Accessory Kit - PRFA-500 500' Wire and Flag Kit.
Need Help? Call Us at 800-816-0810 for Professional Assistance!
How the PIG00-14582 Containment System Works:
The PetSafe In-Ground Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for pets over 8 pounds with neck sizes 6”-28”. The system
works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 4000 feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or
attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define
the Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your pet. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his
neck, and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your pet reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver Collar gives a warning
beep. If your pet continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his
attention until he returns to the Pet Area.
- Fence Transmitter: The device that transmits the radio signal through the Boundary Wire.
- Pet Area: The area within the Warning Zone where your pet can roam freely.
- Warning Zone: The outer edge of the Pet Area where your pet’s Receiver Collar begins to beep, warning him not to go
into the Static Correction Zone.
- Static Correction Zone: The zone beyond the Warning Zone where your pet’s Receiver Collar will emit a Static
Correction, signaling him to return to the Pet Area.
- Boundary Width: The combination of the Warning Zone and the Static Correction Zone.
- Receiver Collar: The device that receives the radio signal from the Boundary Wire.
- Correction Level Button: The button to adjust the level of Static Correction your pet receives in the Static Correction
- Receiver Indicator Light: The light that indicates the level of correction at which the Receiver Collar is set. This light
also serves as a low battery indicator.
- Contact Points: The contacts through which the Receiver Collar delivers the safe Static Correction when your pet
moves into the Static Correction Zone.
- Power Jack: The jack where the Power Adapter plugs into the Fence Transmitter.
- Boundary Control Switch: The switch to adjust according to the length of Boundary Wire used.
- Boundary Wire Terminals: The terminals where the Boundary Wires connect to the Fence Transmitter in order to
complete a continuous loop.
- Loop Indicator Light: The light that indicates that the Boundary Wire makes a complete loop, enabling the signal to be
- Boundary Width Control: The knob that adjusts the width of the Warning and Static Correction Zones. Note:
Adjusting the knob does not change the level of Static Correction on the Receiver Collar.
The PetSafe PIG00-14582 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your PetSafe PIG00-14582 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the PetSafe PIG00-14582 gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 20 Gauge Boundary Kit, Additional Collar, and Boundary Wire Break Locator for the PetSafe PIG00-14582. The PetSafe PIG00-14582 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Premium Basic In-Ground Fence